If you’re tired of tripping over piles of clothes and never have any luck finding the matches to your favorite shoes, perhaps it’s time to overhaul your master closet. Closet design has come a long way in the past few years, and master closet upgrades are now a cinch. Organization of your McKinney home is now that much easier, particularly if you enlist the help of a design professional.
Here are 11 creative ways to have your closet organized while adding luxury at the same time:
- If you’re always having trouble finding matches for your favorite footwear, shoe cubbies are the answer.
- Pant racks are an ideal solution if you find yourself searching for more space on your closet rods.
- Forget fighting over bathroom counter space. A makeup vanity is the perfect accessory for adding that spa-like experience to your master closet.
- If you’re tired of messy drawers, drawer dividers provide the organization you've been craving.
- Nothing is more frustrating than trying to sort through a drawer full of tangled ties to find what you need. A tie rack eliminates those woes.
- Install purse hooks to organize all your handbags in style.
- One of the most popular add-ons for many closet overhauls is a built-in hamper. When it’s time for laundry, simply remove the bags.
- If you really want to add elegance to your master closet, glass cabinets work well. The see-through doors provide an added benefit.
- Open shelving is great for organizing sweaters, hats or other accessories.
- Iron your clothes where it’s most convenient – right in the closet.
- If space permits, consider adding a dresser island.
For more help with master closet upgrades and planning in the McKinney area, contact Stephanie Kratz Interiors.